Your privacy is important. Accordingly, this policy will help you
understand how your information is used on this site.
How Information is Used on This Site
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, this site
will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Collected information will be used solely with the objective of
fulfilling those purposes specified by the site and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for
the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to
be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be
accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards
against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure,
copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information Collected by My Average Salary
information is stored on your computer while you are logged on to help
identify you. This is necessary to provide certain features on this
- My Average Salary uses data provided to Google Analytics to
understand traffic patterns on this site. This is used to understand
how changes to the site affect its use, thereby providing an objective
means to create a better user experience.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal
information is protected and maintained.